1. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
– Luke 10:19
2. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
– John 14:27
3. These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
– John 16:33
4. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.- Psalm 91:1
5. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
– Psalm 91:2–4
6. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked.
– Psalm 91:5–8
7. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.
– Psalm 91:14–16
8. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
– Proverbs 18:10
9. You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance.
– Psalm 32:7
10. How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
– Psalm 36:7
11. The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe.
– Proverbs 29:25
12. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
– 2 Timothy 1:7
13. …For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
– Hebrews 13:5–6
14. I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
– Psalm 4:8
15. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.- Psalm 18:30
16. You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the plots of man; You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.- Psalm 31:20
17. But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You.- Psalm 5:11
18. The Lord will preserve him and keep him alive, and he will be blessed on the earth; You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.- Psalm 41:2
19. Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, until these calamities have passed by.- Psalm 57:1
20. Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them.- Ezekiel 34:27
21. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.- Colossians 1:13–14